Afghan Kush Ryder Feminized Autoflowering (pics)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kaiowas82, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Hello guys,
    being reading here and there from a while, having started my first grow at the beginning of april, but I have just registered to ask for advice, as I am really confused right now :D

Can you confirm this plant is still far to be ready?
    The smell is the right one, not really potent though, almost all the pistils are orange/brown.
    But as you can see, the flowers are not really "dense", you know what I mean.

The seed is been planted on the 1st of april, and been watered twice a week, i've used a tomato fertilizer too, weekly. The plant is been in a greenhouse on a balcony, being ventilated for about 12h a day.

What I do now? How far in the process am I?
    Have I being doing something wrong, or can I do something to make it better??

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. bump....anyone please?? :)

3. Hey man, Im gonna jump on this and try to help.

Your plant is deffinently not flowering right. Have you tried looking up grow reviews of that strain to see if the others flowered right?

How long has it been spitting out calyxs? Or how long has it been since it started flowering?

I noticed you said your using tomato ferts as nutes. What is the n-p-k?

I mean its a auto so it shouldnt matter on how many hours of light it receives. But maybe try putting it in the dark for like 2 days or 3 days. That might shock it into thinking alright. Its flower time...

IDK I havent grown any autos out. But their is deffinently something up with it.

4. Definately being a weird plant, try to get a bloom fertilizer and u really need a loop(handheld microscope) to really check if it's done.

5. bloom fert (high potassium and phosphorus) and more light leave it outside all day

6. Hi, thanks for the answers
    The plant is flowering from about a month and the nutes is 4-3-8.
    I'll check around for bloom fertilizer....hopefully with your help I can still make some good stuff from it :)

7. look for pk 13-14 for a bloom boost

8. #8 kaiowas82, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    ordered 1L canna pk 13-14 ...hope to get the delivery asap, and to be still in time :)
    thanks everybody...any other advice would be really appreciated :)

9. Check the trichomes . If they are milky and amber then your plant is ready to harvest . Bud density and size has nothing to do with "READYness".

10. Well...after a week or so, no difference...one difference, she's got mold :((
    I'm sure wasn't there before, it's the typical white c*** on few leaves.
    On a plus side, the bloom fertilizer i bought gave the other plant (a New York Ryder...i think) a big boost :)