Afghan kush ryder auto grow *pics

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by ParanoiaKills, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Ok so I have no clue what day flowering it is, lol im guessing 25th around that area, but here's some pics

Super busy it's gotta be a quick update, there's three plants here two kush and one la diva

Attached Files:

2. And yes I germinate directly in rockwool it's the easiest way to do it

3. Yeah I checked it out but there weren't many pics yet, but looks nice good job mang

4. looks very nice! subbed!

5. #45 ParanoiaKills, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    So I had to throw a plant away, this powder mildew is a biotch.....but we still have 2 more one small plant and one pretty large plant. Both afghan kush. The smaller plant is way ahead of the other one, ppm is at 1100 and ph I was down at 5.5 due to a manganese deficiency I had to take care of. The faster of the two plants has some serious THC crystals on her. As usual, with the afghan kush. And I also supercropped one of my tops today, I supercropped during week 4 last grow and got amazing results.

But here's some pics, enjoy fellas

Attached Files:

6. That sucks...any idea why you have issues with it? Too high humidity?

7. No humidity is super low. But PM is systematic so once if has PM it always has PM so it's really all about trying to keep the PM under control and outta your buds. It's something ya never want bro......

8. But I got it from my last grow when I had too many plants lost power and humidity got too high, along with stagnant air because the fans weren't working wither

9. Well the plant responded to the super cropping so well, that I supercropped every top on the plant except for the biggest one. Well have to weigh them in after drying and see if the supercropped buds weigh more than the non

But I took so lights out pics since I'm starting to get some nice crystals :) enjoy

Attached Files:

10. Very nice man. Im doing a run of 6 autos (2 per bucket like you) soon. Def getting AKR, biodiesel mass, and something else not sure yet any suggestions for a good smoke/yield combo?

11. Critical jack auto is pretty dope, made by dinafem. I've grown it, check it out see if you like what it looks like

And yeah man two per bucket is perfect for autos :D basically for any smaller plants that ain't like that bush you grew ;)

12. Yah she was a beast! Still curing smells like rank tropical fruit, ive refrained well feom not smoking it till its cured at least 4 weeks! If you could, how do you pop your seeds step by step, me and RW dont get along well

13. So I'm thinking I've got about two weeks left. Buds are getting fatter by the day. So far about 10% of my calyxes are red. 60% milky trichs, 40% clear trichs, and very few ambers just one here or there. The supercropped tops are bigger than the non, however I did crack one of the stems on the supercropped, but growth doesn't seem to be greatly affected. I started bombing her with nutes just This week I'm up to about 1400 ppm

Attached Files:

14. Lookin good man

15. How they doing? Im about to order 8 different auto seeds, cant remember every strain i know i got bio diesel mass, blue mystic, auto trans siberian (looks killer) and a bunch more from herbies. Also getting two feminised beans of super lemon haze and either vanilla or critical kush. I didnt see AKR on herbies maybe it was attitude i saw it on

16. Also any tips for starting the seedlings in RW and when you transplant to the buckets and what ppm do you run when they are still tiny?

17. Been so busy lol. I'm so happy that I'm done growing for now, taking a much needed work after about 16 months of growing non-stop

Here's some finished up pics for you guys. I yielded 4 ounces and 1 gram. That's just one plant lol not including that runt plant I didn't even weigh it But the AKR is dank. Very crystallized, very stinky, tastes-smells like dank, yet has a very slight fruity taste also. She ended up finishing in a 10 weeks total. Pretty long for an AKR I've grown it before and it usually finishes in 60-68 days

And as for germming in RW, I place seed directly in RW, I keep in constantly moist, and in a sealed container, in the dark, with 0 ppm till it sprouts. When I see the first two leaves, I put it under light, and start feeding 150 ppm. When the next set comes in I bump up to 250-300. Fourth set of leaves bump to 500-600. Wait a week and bump up to 700-900 until its time for flower nutes

Pic in the box is soaking wet, pic on the shelves is all dried out

Attached Files:

18. Nice dude, so you got 4 oz out of one plant or total. Cool thanks for answering that for me! Ill have a journal up again in about 3-4 weeks of the next grow!

19. 4 ounces outta one plant :) I only actually harvested 2 plants, and the first one was prob 3/4 of an O

20. Damn off an auto thats killer! I ended up with 4.75 from my mango kush plant