Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghan Goo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by scotteeee8, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Some goo i got a while back... smelled like strong candy and was an intense cerebral high. loved that shit kinda pissed its gone :(

Attached Files:

2. Wish i had some of that!!!

3. Same boat... wish i still had it haha

4. when i had afgoo i was gone:smoking: great strain

5. I would kill for that stuff here in south PA.:hello:

6. Yea man, it was very good, doesnt philly have some good stuff?

7. had some here about a month ago, that looked good man

8. Yeah man... Philly has some fuckin Primo buds. Goo was goin around a while back. I picked up like 2 and a half O's for New Year's Eve. What a good night that was. :devious:

9. Yeah this was from sometime in February, I couldn't believe how good it smelled and how fucked up my head was after smoking it. Probably the third best weed i've had right behind the sour diesel in my other post and green crack.

10. The Goo is def. high up on my list... But I grabbed some NL from South Philly a few weeks later that put it to shame... I also managed to get some White Russian that had me trippin* off 3 hits from my bubbler. :devious:

*Note, not hallucinating... But some stronger weeds have a noticeably psychedelic high.

11. I know exactly what you mean... after 6 or 7 bong rips i stared at the ceiling and was seeing rainbow colors and diff shapes forming off the texture... lots of fun but i was ready to pass the fuck out haha :cool: