Aeroponics HPS bagseed Flowering pics!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mizzike420, Mar 7, 2010.

1. I've got 4 plants growing that I've collected from the dankest buds i've smoked recently.
    spray manifold aeroponics

400w MH + AN sensi grow a&b for vegetative growth
    400w HPS + AN big bud powder for flowering.

so far these babies are about 13-15 inches tall... I don't want them to get over 4.5 ft, so i'm commencing flowering cycle.

Today is day one. I just put them under the HPS on 12/12.
    right now I have them flushing with just water, and as soon as my big bud powder comes in I'm gonna start using it. It should be here within 3-5 days.

The plants were sprouted on february 2nd.. they look fabulous.

check out the attachments, let me hear some feedback!

Attached Files:

2. u might have trouble with space... the plants will grow out alot and i dont think u can have all 4 in that one tub u need only 2 in each. my buddy and i learned this the hard way

3. sweet .....looking good im a try that next grow tired of dirt not really but looking for new fix...well you might pass the four feet expectation ..dam well looking healthy no stress keep growing dude ... what ive been doing since i see your kids are all in one box then tigh some strings to some branches and open her up to get more light ....LST....it works but made for stationary grow ...well not if you tight the strings to the tubbawear..

4. really? damn I was hoping I could get away with all 4 in there... I had 5 but one was looking ugly and I figured I could use the space lol...

if I do have to move some I'll move the two weaker ones to 5 gallon buckets using DWC. the one right in the middle is the best. that one will definitely stay in that resevoir. its lovin the aeroponics

5. yeah better than my last grow! I couldn't even get my girl to flower in dirt lol... you saw my last thread haha...

I'm hoping these babies work out really well.. I've topped them all once, and they seem to be recovering nicely from it... I might consider topping or fimming them again, but we'll see...
    If i'm going to it will be within the next week. I just don't want them to get tooooo huge.

I plan on using some type of LST, but i'm not sure how since all 4 plants are soooo close to eachother... might move two of them to 5 gal buckets with DWC, but i'm not sure yet... i'm gonna give it a a few weeks. find out my males and my females....

who knows, I might have 2 males then I can kill em and make room for the 2 females!

but I hope I have 4 females! max bud = max happiness lol