aeroponics for lazy ppl???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kifenehma3ak, Mar 3, 2010.

1. For REAL.... are you lazy or poor? Cuz I found a way to make enough $$$ for these Grow Box | Hydroponic Systems | Indoor Grow Boxes
    an not only do I have too much ... but I have too much.... alll my friends with terminal issues and back issues are blissed out in thankfulness... On the expensive side but fuck bro.... these are the highest quality for lazy peeps... hope this helps.... btw look at the blombox......Peace

2. I have two Aerogardens and love them for growing kitchen herbs, but they don't do as well with larger plants. I planted a bagseed in my 7 pod unit, and the seedling stretched like crazy. The stem was weak and the plant plopped over because the light will not get closer than the lowest setting on the Aerogarden. Two days in a DWC system with cfl's, and the seedling was standing back up. I have one cutting in my 3-pod unit and it seems to be doing pretty well.

I have a cutting in my 3 pod unit and it is doing well. I love the 7 pod, but I don't really like the 3 pod unit. The 7 pod is DWC with nutrient solution trickling onto the sponges via a small pump. With the 3 pods, the nutrient tank is very small for 3 plants, and it is only aerated with one small air stone. The u-shaped tubing set-up blocks bubbles, so all of the bubbles flow to the right. The middle plant struggles, and the plant on the left dies. Every time. :(

If you want to yield a decent amount, I'd go with a simple hydro set up or soil. I was able to purchase all of the supplies to build a 6 plant set-up, lights, fans, etc. for less than the standard-sized Aerogarden.