Aerogarden (First Time)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DenverBronco26, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Ok well this would be my first time growing and i have done a bit of reading on the subject, but i dont know too much about aeroponic growing ( which is what im trying) Im getting an aerogarden, not sure which style yet. (advice on that would be appreciated). Do i need to order anything else with the aerogarden? Ive read you need to purchase a differant kind of nutrients for it but im not sure.
    Can anyone helps me on this. Maybe a step by step process if someone has the time.

2. use the search for aerogarden, there are a few people who have used this method. you should get a better idea of what you need and what results you can achieve. i personally have never used one. good luck with your grow! :smoke:

3. could someone point me to a link where i can get good aero nutrients, thats the part im having trouble with, is it the same as hydro nutrients?

4. Ok i think i got the nutrients, but they are expensive. the Flowering oen is about 100 something and the grow nutes are about 30. Still setting up the room