Aerogarden and carbon filter with inline fan help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by weedsmoka85, Jul 21, 2009.

1. So i just purchased an aerogarden classic and 3 lowryder2 X AK-47 aka easyryder seeds and I'm concerned about the smell so I found this on ebay 6" CARBON FILTER FAN COMBO inline odor control scrubber - eBay (item 390063017559 end time Jul-30-09 13:09:33 PDT)

my question is how do I hook this up to the aerogarden because since my plants are autoflowering Im not using a grow box also I cannot cut holes in the ceiling or anything like that so basically i'm asking if I could jus place this near the aerogarden and would it take the smell away if not what would you reccomend because the only way I can grow a plant right now is using the aero garden

2. please help I only have an hour left to buy one

3. help help help help

4. Im not sure how you think this relates to an aerogarden, but it really doesnt matter if your using soil, hydro or any other method, this is gonna remove the odor the plants green side gives off..everything above medium, not whats under the medium. But you need to vent this somewhere..I dont think you can just run it in the room. Also if you have an exhaust you will also need a fresh air intake..