Advise please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Rynoponix, Jan 19, 2016.

1. So I have this plant about 6 weeks into veg, in a one gallon grow bag/root pruning style. Using the clackamas soil recipe, anyway I have read answers to the problem I'm having which is the leaves curled down and just a bit of overall weirdness of some the leaves. If anyone could please tell me how to address this or if it's even of concern. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Up pot. Guarantee its rootbound, pop in final pot size, I suggest a 3 or 5 gal. I'm using a 5 gal smart pot with great results but next go around I'm using 3's. Regardless material that bad boy needs to be re potted

3. Ya its going into a 10 gallon anyday now, just have been lazy about it. I'll do that and see if it gets a bit better. Any other suggestions are welcome thanks

4. New growth looks good fan leaves are nice and healthy its older leaves dying presumably from being bound. Curios what your humidity and temp is. The slight curling may be an easy fix with that or just do to roots choking themselves out and not up taking water and nutes as well as it could

5. Btw you'll love smart pots I vegged in a one gallon for like 3-4 weeks popped in 5 gal smart begged another 3 and they exploded. In a ten granted the strain can take advantage of size results will be good. Heads up I learned hard way I had smart pots directly on drop tray of tent and cement slab was keeping root zone ice cold and also roots growing out of bottom sitting in runoff weren't air pruning themselves. I propped em
    Up on two strips of wood and all is well. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1453186051.822983.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1453186066.380419.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1453186100.680908.jpg

6. Very nice plants, Ya I have it on a 2x4 to keep it off the ground. Had two but one showed sex, I'm vegging under a 100 true watt cfl. But I have Mars hydro led 600 watt maybe like 320 true watts that I'm dying to break out and flower under in about a 1.5x2 ft space. Need to get more of a bush going like you do before so got a few more weeks to go till then.