advice???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 3mBr3y-0-, Apr 26, 2009.

1. ok so i just went to nyc on a school trip. i was chillin with my friends gf the whole time b/c she was the only person i knew well, and i think we fell in love. but she has a bf, and i have a gf too. i liked this girl b4 i started dating my current gf,but i never thought anything would ever happen. so we started holding hands and at the end of the night she kissed me. so she snuck in to the hotel room i was staying in and we fooled around for a while. then she came over again in the morning and we fooled around some more. omg idk wat to do. she doesnt want to hurt her bf and i dont want to hurt my gf. but i know it was meant to be with me n this girl. i cant stop thinking about this girl and ive never felt this way about a girl b4. does anyone have any advice???please???

2. Talk to her and see what she wants. My guess is that it was a one time thing and you guys are young and you'll get over it and forget about it. Right now you're just having a surge of hormones and emotions and you're very confused.

Let's think about what would happen if you guys did get/stay together.
    Pros:
    1. You guys are in love. (I'm not going to debate about what love is or when people should fall in love.) Love is a very strong force.

2. Mutual Attraction: You guys are good friends from association.

Cons:
    1. You guys are in love. By opening yourself up to loving someone, you're also opening yourself up for more pain. Don't get me wrong, love is great, it ahs a high of it's own that many drugs can't compare to (but can simulate).

2. Mutual Attraction: You both have a boyfriend/girlfriend. Think of how this would affect them if you both came back from New York talking about how ya'll had gotten together. They would be devestated.

Now, it's not logical to establish a relationship off of a week (or less) school trip of just fooling around. If that happened, I should have tried to keep things going with the girl I hooked up with on a cruise when I was 16.

My advice is to set things aside and think about what it means to get together with this girl vs. staying with your girlfriend.

When I read your post, I get a sense of a flood of emotions and uncertainty which says to me that you haven't been thinking, only reacting.

It's time to stop reacting and start thinking. Yes things might be awkward with this girl now but you guys put yourself in that situation.

Think of it this way: would you rather have one girl who likes you and your girlfriend and best friend hating you or would you rather let things just be awkward between you and this girl?

Now, I want to point out that your relationship with this girl probably wouldn't last that long. Once it ends, you'll be hurt "I thought we loved each other", "but it was just a thing in New York"

3. #3 phrogphurter, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    yea but there's also the so what you guys both like each other more than your current peeps...you dont want to regret not getting involved with a girl you've liked forever...

therefore, go for it.

4. aghhhh idk wat its gonna b like at school 2mm. i just cant get this girl off my mind. o and weve been talking for a few months now so it wasnt just a spur of the moment thing. we both had feelings bottled up and now that they came out theyr stronger than ever...omg fml i cant decide wat to do

5. how good of friends are you with the dude? cus that should come into play as well. also, what does she think you two should do?

6. im pretty good friends with her bf, thats the fucked up part. i feel sooooo bad about it too. she wants to tell him cus she doesnt want to lie anymore, and hees prolly gonna b super pissed and hate me. i really dont want that to happen. but she doesnt know wat to do ether. she just wants to stop lying and hiding things n such. ohh and i my gf broke up with me 2day so im releived about that