Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FloatinHigh, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Hey guys. I need as much advice as possible. I have spring break in 4 weeks and I have no money at all, maybe just 10 bucks. I am trying to get bud for spring break, maybe a Q, but I have no ideas on how to get that much money in such a short amount of time.
    I've been applying to jobs day after day but the chances I will get a job in 4 weeks is slim. Any ideas on what to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Grassci

2. Im on spring break now lol. N sell some stuff you dont need or want/use on eBay. Will make some quick cash doing that

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. As above poster said sale some of your stuff. Ive never been on spring break im now 33 and wish i had the memories of going atleast once. Things are easy to replace but memories are not, you only get a small amount of time to create them. You can list things on craigslist for free so get to sellin and have fun my friend.

4. do what a lot of broke college students do, sell plasma...

5. have you considered prostitution?

6. Sell your xbox or ps3. That's the only thing that will get you enough money. But you'll probably still need more money. Sell your body to horny ugly bitches for money.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 Guest, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
    Travel 3 towns south. Find a dealer and establish a connect. Get a front. Skip town.  :cool:

….just make sure it is a town you never plan on returning to in the future.

8. Hustle. Hard

9. But really you can't come up with a hundred dollars in a month?

10. You any good at giving blow jobs?

11. LMAO HAHAHAHA

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #12 FloatinHigh, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
    Thanks for the advice guys.
    Ill probably end up selling my Xbox 360 since I have a ps4. Keep posting ideas though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

13. Sell plasma. If you're a dude, sell sperm. You can get at least a couple hundred bucks in a month doing those.

These should be part time jobs for every male stoner.