Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice when dealing with authority?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by doublejointed, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Hi all

So, today, I got mad high.
    Then I went to unlock my bike in this ally.
    So, I unlock my bike. I then notice that my brake was caught in something.
    Someone had accedentally double-locked my brake cable with their lock.
    So I was like, really confused. (I was still mad high). This was the weirdest thing ever, and I didnt know what to do.
    It then came to my attention that I had a tool kit on me.
    So I undid my brake cable and got it out of the other lock.
    As I was re-attaching my brake cable, BAM, a cop walks around the corner. He takes his flashlight and starts looking at me.

I think he thought I was stealing the bike, which I wasn't. I explained that to him and it was all good.

Whenever cops talk to me, or even security guards, I get really panic-ey, especially when I am high. Today, I had no weed or anything to hide, and I still got all panicy.

Anyone have any advice on how to chill out when talking to authority, especially when your high?

thanks!

2. It just takes practice haha, after all my years of getting into trouble. I still get a little panicy around police.

3. The first thing you gotta do is try to avoid these kinds of situations. Secondly, I would just try to stay calm and collected as you have done nothing wrong.

4. always remember you have nothing on you and try not to act high just act like your getting your bike and going home or somethin

5. I like to start with a joke.
    Me - "How is a police car like a women?"
    Cop - I don't know
    Me - "It flashes and It usually has a dick in it."

6. be polite. if that dont work for you then be silent. and if that dont work be fearful because your next stop is a corrections facility

7. Maybe this one is better.

A policeman pulls a man over for speeding and asks him to get out of the car. After looking the man over he says, "Sir, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been smoking weed?"

The man gets really indignant and says, "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?"

8. several days ago me and my friend were walking around at night smoking weed, a cop rolled up next to us, we ran and he chased after us.. we hid in a bush near a creek bank for like an hour constantly hearing cop voices and seeing spotlights.. they finally got us and it really sucked like probably the worst day in my life.. like you kinda forget its illegal