Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice wanted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Voltaire X, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Well I was needing some so I give a call to my friend's dealer who I bought from once before and it went like:

Me: Hey I am Billy's friend, remember me?

Dealer: Yeah, but I can't help you out bro

Me: Damn, see ya

I think I should've asked if he was out or something but I didn't. Should I just try to find someone else or if not how many days should I give it before I call this guy again? I was wanting like 14g so not a small amount either.

2. it sounds like your friends dealer doesnt wanna serve you coz he doesnt really know you, here in the uk is like that too you have to really know the dealer before he will serve you

you could ring him in a few days but also here in the uk if you pester dealers they might just break your nose or legs so please be careful

3. If applicable, go through your friend Billy.

4. #4 ICGreen, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    @da420WhiteOwl

Was there even a purpose behind that? :smoke:

5. Get your friend to tell him that your chill.. Thats what I did and I've had this guy for a year now.

6. I smoked with this guy at his house when my friend and I bought from him like two weeks ago so I don't know why he would be suspicious of me.

7. Wait a week

8. Ring him up using a variety of accents until he agrees to meet you then simply disguise yourself according to the accent used

9. #9 iRipBowls, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    I was hoping you'd need advice in an area where I can just simply advise: "Stick it in her!"

10. #10 calebxnelson, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I've had the same problem dozens of times. Time really is the only solution.

11. ask your friend to call his dealer up and have a nice sesh and get to know each other :smoke:

12. wait for sometime

13. Exactly 18 days 7 hours 38 minutes and 8 seconds from now. Trust me, I would know

14. Just ask your buddy to hook you up with him.