Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice! Subbing with heating pads

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by newfiebuds, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Hey everyone, ive done plenty of research on substitution, and have successfully substituted twice. When i subbed i put a bottle in my underwear around the gooch area, from trial and error it seemed the temp stayed pretty accurate. My question is, with an upcoming drug test and me living in a cold climate this fall/winter should i assume thats enough. I hear alot of ppl using heat pads but im wondering if they always get it at body temp? Do it ever go over the natural body temperature? I would use one but dont want to submit a sample too warm and im worried without it maybe it will lose heat with colder weather. Advice?

2. I know a proven way is using hand warmers.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?