Advice regarding yellow tips on my leaves please?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by The Emerald Goblin, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Hi! :)
    I'm new to the growing scene and I noticed some yellowing on some of the tips of the leaves on one of my autoflowers.
    I have a 1m x 1m x 2m grow tent with a Fecida cr600 (125w) led light. I also run an extrator fan and I have a small oscillating fan running on the floor of the tent. I run a 18/6 light schedule.
    I have 2 plants growing in coco coir 75% perlite 25% mix in 2 x 15 liter fabric pots.
    The nutes I use are Coco A&B , Rhizotonic and Cal Mag
    I am growing one Y Griega CBD plant which seems to be doing really well and a mystery plant which is either
    a. Blue Dream Auto
    b. Kush n Cookies CBD or
    c. Expert Gorilla Automatic
    The seeds got mixed up and only one of the 3 sprouted but which one I'm not sure.
    Anyway it's the mystery plant that has yellow tips appearing on some of the leaves.
    Both plants are on day 25. The Y Griega CBD is 18cms tall and the mystery plant 12cms tall
    I had the lights at 60% output 50cms from the plants and I noticed some slight burning on some of the leaves so I raised the light to 70cms, still at 60% output
    My feeding regime is a bit unregimented but I feed them both approx 1 liter of water each with 75% recommended dose of nutes each per day and I also foliar spray the leaves with rhizotonic 2mg per liter and calmag 1mg per liter once or twice a day. I always check the ph is at around 6. Humidity is always between 45 - 65 and temps 21-24 degs.
    The first 4 photos are of my mystery plant and the final 3 photos are of my Y Griega CBD Plant.
    So any advice will be gratefully accepted and also if someone could identify my mystery plant that would also be great. One other question, in photo no. 7 are they the dreaded nanas I've been reading about appearing?
    Thank you in advance. :thankyou: 1 Plant 1.jpg 2 Plant 1.jpg 3 Plant 1.jpg 4 Plant 1.jpg 5 Y Griega CBD.jpg 6 Y Griega CBD.jpg 7 Y Griega CBD.jpg