Advice Please?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Heavyboi1318, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Hey so i have an autoflower blue mystic thats been growing for quite some time and im not sure if its ready to come down. On one hand, its been growing for 114 days (about 50 days past where ive read most autoflowers go). Its also frosted up pretty good and there are a good amount of orange hairs on it. On the other hand, the buds dont seem as swollen as they should be, nor does the plant look like the pic nirvana had up. I gave her a trim so the buds could get more light. Shes only been fed Pur water and Miracle Gro bloom booster (4 times). Seed hit dirt Feb. 18. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. What kind of lights did u have he'd under.them buds look not to good dude. Sorry

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hey man thanks for the reply. I used a desk lamp. Pic included. And what course of action would you suggest at this point? Is it hopeless? Thanks again

4. #4 chep42, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    That's why. How many watts is that lamp. U need about 100w for her. Ur never gonna get nice buds with that light

5. #5 joe 60, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    looks a great yeild as you only used a bed side lamp, very impressed

6. #6 Heavyboi1318, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    @chep Lol yeah im pretty sure one of the lights is like 50w and the others like one of those mini lamps. But it was hot enough to give me lightburn a couple times early on.

@joe Its my first time growing and look to only improve from here! So should i just say hey nice first time try and harvest this puppy now then?

P.S. I included a pic of my basic setup i ran

Attached Files:

7. Try not to smoke it all in 1 bowl pack

8. If most the hairs have turned brown, I would havest the plant,
    you may only end up with a couple of grams, but the point is, you kept the plant heathy with the worst setup I have every seen lol
    and had no ideal what you are doing,

when you have a good setup, I can see you growing lots of heathy large plants covered in dank buds :smoke:

9. @chep i'll try my best!

@joe right on man, i'll let you guys know how it goes