Advice Please

Discussion in 'General' started by xNate, Jun 4, 2013.

1. I am fairly new with everything involving weed .
    I keep feeling like I am constantly being ripped off by the people I'm trusting cause there's always a few people that tell me that so and so Is ripping me off.

They say its $20 for a gram of the good weed. Problem is , is I don't know how to tell if what I'm getting is good , or if what i am paying is decent. I recently got 2 dubs for $60.
    Can anyone please give me some pointers and tips on how to prevent being beat so I get what I'm paying for ??

Also, I'm in Pennsylvania , 15 mins from Maryland border. If location helps.

2. So...Let me get this straight here, you can get $20 a gram and if I'm understanding correctly here you received two of those for $60.

Guess what time it is?  Math time, bitches!

1+1=2, conversely 1g+1g=2g...In your case 1g=$20 and you got 2g=$60, refer to previous equations for $20+$20=$40.

You dun got fucked, son. :cool:

3. a dub in pennsylvania is always 2 grams where i am and he said he got two dubs which would be 4 grams for 60. and an eighth is usually around 60. 

4. It's so easy to rip people like you off, and I have only contempt for those that do.  Get a damn scale and stop letting people fuck you.