Advice please, dont want to give her doubts

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CLKWRK, Sep 14, 2013.

1. In the Military, still hold alot of my hippy-ish values. Walkig bareffot, tree hugging (more to give life energy to sustain the plant i am giving to) and just overall what you might call a full fledged hippie.

I have a situatiopn though. I have a friend in canada, with whome i am very attracted to (mentally and sexually) we haven't seen eachother since we were 15/14  yrs old. (am 22 now) Have kept in contact through phone and Face book.

My situation is as thus, i love, really, i haven't seen her nearly enough to REALLY develope a super awesome physical attraction, but i love her for who she is, her flaws and hardships. I wish to be her light house She asked me recently that she wanted something of a promise ring or SOMETHING to show her that i really care and love her ( she has been fucked over by many a male in the past) to show her loyalty. I accepted.

I found a zelda ring ( her favorite game ever) that i wanted to send to her that i care enough to do what is needed to make her happy. Paypal is being a bitch and won't let me log in ( first time setting up an account with them) so i can't send her the promise ring.

I feel like shit, and don't want to let her down, ever. In my head i feel like she won't understand, though i know to a degree she will. I bought a Twiilight Princess Sheild keychain i have yet to unpackage to give ot her forxmas, and more if i can find the items.

Aslo, I'm drunk. Not sure if it matters, but i rwally don't want to lose her over something l kike this. She

I just don't want to ever let her down, no matter the curcumstance. I know she cares deeply, but due to her past, it can be hard to trust people who tell her they love her.

I really don't want her to think i'm fucking with her, asi can picture a fucture with her, and it being peaceful.

And advice would be appreciated. I care too deeply about thios lady to let her go over some stupid payment network that wopn't let me log in.  Ireally don't want to lose her over this, but I think regardless i can still offer some consolt. ( is that wishful thinking?)

I met her when i was 15, and ever since then FB and phone has been our communication. I've seen pictuires of her, as her me, and we are still attracted to eachother. I just don't want it to be a fantasy. I want to be with her. Through good and bad sailing.

Feel like shit for not being able to send her this gift, even though pay pal blows ( fropm what i've seen)

2. Well bro if you have a check card thru nfcu or another bank you can order from a site using that and have the ship to address sent as hers. If not go to a hobby/game shop they usually have cool Zelda shit. My buddy got the ocorana (can't spell for shit) from his girl that would also be a dope gift for her. If not just go out an buy her an actual promise ring ( I got one for my girl when I was in the service from Kay jewelers diamonds and gold for like 150$) and send that to her. Not being able to use PayPal is a pretty shitty excuse IMO. I nothin else have a buddy use his PayPal and hand him cash. It's payday for you guys so someone will do it. Thats the options you have. I did a long distance with my woman , stationed outta pearl harbor she was in Minnesota, and I would always send her flowers and little gifts to let her know i loved her. 3 years later I'm herein Minnesota happy as can be. Send the ring and h ave flowers sent that day and she's yours homeboy! Hope that helps

3. I hope you two are happy.

Brought happiness to me.