Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice on what i can do to celebrate this...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by UKTOKE, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Basically, i have just done my grade 8 saxophone exam, which i have been working on non-stop for months, and i need a way to celebrate after giving up so many friday/saturday nights to practice

i have 60 pounds and am basically asking for your ideas on what you would do on friday night in my shoes :)

cheers:smoking:

2. were you held back at all... grade 8? age?

3. hahahahaha WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

4. im 19

and i dont mean grade 8 as in grade 8 in school as you call it in america, i mean grade 8 as in the highest grade you do in music in ENGLAND

EDIT: grade 8 is nothing to do with age its an ability thing meaning you start at grade one and work up as you get better at whatever instrument you're playing :)

5. i dunno, i figured that musta been it but i googled grade 8 in uk and the expeptional range was 11-14 soooo i dunno man. Unless you take 8th grade music in HS

6. #6 Brenjin, Mar 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
    this guy must be retarded high if he thinks hes in the eighth grade.

as for celebrating tho if you've got 60 pounds i'd build a fort with it and hotbox it with my 2 closest friends

7. ^ I think he means pounds as in the UK currency. I could be wrong though

8. i mean 60 pounds MONEY
    £60

aha i didnt think this language barrier would be such a big deal

and again, it's nothing to do with school, completely independant im at college now. and to have done a grade 8 before 14 is pretty epic you have to have some crazy talent or have started pretty young

9. hahaha ooook. You should buy some weed and smoke it then.... to celebrate

10. I'm assuming you mean 60 pounds as in uk currency? If not and you have 60 pounds of bud, then I totally agree with Brenjin. If it's 60 pounds in currency, then get some bud, smoke until you are content, and wash it down with a tall boy. Then head to the pub and enjoy yourself.

11. aha yeah i mean money :)
    and i was planning to do something like that but im not sure whether to just chill and reflect or smoke/drink myself stupid to realease all this tension i had about the exam :)

12. go out nd cop you a quarter OZ and hit the club maaaaaaaan.
    cuz i kno for damn sure you guys be partyin down over there:smoking:

13. hahah, man there are some slow people on this forum. Grade 8 is a skill level, not a grade in school. He's not in Jr. high, he is a very good musician.

Gratz OP!

I'd celebrate like this.... :bongin::metal:

14. #14 UKTOKE, Mar 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
    aha thanks tubro :)

thats what im thinking, although i don't own a bong so itll be more like :smoking::smoking::smoking::metal: