Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice on upcoming drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dylan8433, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Okay so im looking for a little input from the community here on the best way to handle an upcoming drug test...

The test will most likely be on the Monday after this coming Monday, so that's 13 days I have.

up until now: I am 5'10" 140lbs, somewhat active, decent metabolism, I smoked an average of 1.5 grams a day for the past 45 days up till this, I slowed down a good bit the last 7 days or so, and the last 3 ive only smoked a little resin I had and weed that had the thc extracted....didn't really get me high just helped with cravings,

now: quitting all together, staying up on my fluids, doing all the burn fat and speed my metabolism, taking vitamins and niacin, duiturics (however you spell that), up until a few days before when I will start prepping for the dilution.

I'm weighing my options on if I should sub or try to use the dilution method. Its a job out of state so I cant really use clean pee I have to take a bus there, but I do have some QF synthetic, which im weary about being that there company has been regularly making accounts on here just to post about how great qf is then never do anything again, so I guess im wondering on if you guys think that I could be fine with a dilution done properly, or if my best bet is to attempt subbing the QF.

would appreciate any input, thanks