advice on this chick

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by procommunism, Sep 2, 2012.

1. i messaged this girl i met like a month ago. she seemed in to me every time i talked to her at parties and stuff but i never really followed up trying to get her number. but anyways i messaged her one night when she wasnt on and she replyed early the next morning and weve been some what chatting back and forth when one of us isnt on facebook for the past 2 days. should i keep making chit chat or just ask her for her number, i dont wana look like a creep lol

2. Suggest that you kick it sometime with her. Either something that she likes to do that you havn't really tried or want to try. Or something that you like to do that she likes or wants to IMHO.

3. Fuck facebook man, you gotta take it to the next level, ask her if she wants to chill sometime or go see a movie :smoke:

4. Facebook won't get you a girl.. at all... but you can use it to get her number and get her to hang out and see if it goes farther then that.

5. nah, I think it's cowardly when guys ask me for my number or ask me out over facebook. that's just me though. If she's into you, you should know, and see if she wants to hang out socially with you first

6. If he doesn't have her number already, and it doesn't seem like he sees her all the time in real life, how would he ask her to chill with him/get her number without having to use facebook in this instance?

If you don't see her much in real life, I see no problem with using the only mode of communication to get her number and call her to ask if she wants to hang out. If you DO see her in real life, do it in person!

7. fuck facebook stupid fuking thing that it is. ask for her number!

8. that's what I'm sayin, best scenario would be in person if possible.

9. No you should just chat for another week. Fuck that bro get her number, what the fuck are you waiting for?

10. Go hang out with her and get to know her before someone else does.