advice on seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bearleethinkin, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. geez

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Just grow it and see im sure your seeds are fine I used bag seed and got good shit 20 and 4 is fine for veg I dont know why its anything to stress over throw it in some good dirt and water it sometime add nutrients after the first month most people stress themselves out and forget its just a plant

4. WWx bubble bud ? WTF?

WW x Big Bud from Femaleseeds.nl rocks, easy first timer stuff IMHO

no clue about bubble bud from black skull though

5. I did 24/0 with my auto blue mystic. check out the results in my sig.

6. Mate. I would stash the auto away. Unless you have two separate flowering rooms that is.
    As for the rest my advice would be to stop analyzing the seeds and strains. They all grow different under different conditions, feed with different nutes. Even if I had the 2013 info it would not help you any bit because I grow with H&G line and you probably intend to use something else.
    The only way to know them is to grow them.
    Good luck

7. you're right. it was big bud...my fault.

8. I don't see your signature

9. have you ever tried to grow an auto with non autos?

10. Im doing my second run of Iced grapefruit from Female seeds, wow this shits off the charts all there genetics are top shelf.

11. u can grow autos with non autos u can even run autos on 12/12 but any light up to 24/0 will work

not sure about the organics except they tend to clog hydro systems

12. speaking from experience?

13. so you're saying I can throw my auto into my flowering tent OR my veg tent 24/0 and it'll be fine? same results as using 16/8?

14. my seeds should be here this weekend and absolutely no-one has really given me good advice on my autos...

come on GC!!!

15. sorry ive been busy. autos grow best on 18/6 according to the joint doctor the breeder of the lowryder strains but they can be flowered on any light schedule including 24/0 but on 12/12 the yield will be reduced