Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice on saving weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jayjangle, Jun 19, 2012.

1. I apologize if this is out of place here; I prefer the words of experienced tokers.

I have been off of bud for three months to find work, and I got offered a job. Needless to say I want this and I don't want to toke until it seems fairly safe to do so and I've been there for a while. But, i do miss green and I feel I deserved a bowl at some point going this long.

My friend is offering me a dub tomorrow for free, and I am planning to take it, but as stated, I want to save it. I have kept crumbs and kief for months in a grinder and, despite being dry as hell after, it was still strong and maybe better than before. Not sure if its luck or what.

So, assuming I want to keep weed for more than two weeks, what is the best method of preserving it? How long does it take to mold?

2. Smoke every other day or every three days and pack a decent bowl at like 6:30pm i'd say. Or do even smaller bowls and sprinkle some keif on it. Happy tokin :smoke: I'm pretty jelly I probally won't be able to smoke for a long time and even if I do I got to so it occasionally.

3. Gravity bongsssssssssssssssss

4. Dark, air tight jar.

5. [quote name='"M3DICIN3MAN420"']Dark, air tight jar.[/quote]

Freezing it degrades it ? in between your buttcheeks should keep it fresh cause of your sweat jk ..... What he said ^^^^

6. Keep it in a airtight jar and it'll stay fresh for months. Smoke a small bowl covered with Kief every couple of days out of a gravity bong and you'll be able to get high for over 2 weeks.

7. GravBongs or vapes for sure

8. Pocket vape. You can get medicated off .1 grams.

9. Wow so many people didn't even read OP.

10. Get a small mason jar for like 3bucks at a craft store; store in a dark, cool place. That will keep your shit fresh for a decent fortnight.

11. [quote name='"Weasel King"']Wow so many people didn't even read OP.[/quote]

No joke. Bunch of morons.

12. Trill shit. Ups on the curren$y picture to.

13. Keep it like you'd keep medication.
    In a dark, cool place and out of direct sunlight.
    You will want to invest in an airtight jar/container as some of these folk have suggested.
    Also do a little research into jar curing - that would improve the taste, smell, and likely keep it in better nick too.