Advice on my stealth Dresser grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by island29926, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Got my box all set up and just looking for some advice from the folks that have done this a time or two. If you have any tips or something you think I should do please let me know. Getting myself 2 clones tomorrow and still not sure if thats too much or not. Thanks for looking and stoked to read the feed back.

2012-02-13_11-20-02_990.jpg

2012-02-13_11-19-14_107.jpg

2. your dog is adorable, that's all i have to say.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Run it right now for at least an hour and check your heat and such if you haven't. I would try to dial that down before you put anything inside of it. Besides that, if you want tips, it helps to explain what you have already done to it and what you were planning/thinking of doing to it.

4. I ran it for 2 days and the heat stayed around 80-85 and 30%-40% hymd. I am planing a ScrOG grow. looking for tips on turning the plants under the screen and when I go to 12/12 will that make them start to grow through the screen, or do I need to train a certin branch through before I go to 12/12?

5. It is definately preference and what you have to do, due to space.

I understand my ScrOG technique is a little different. Full scrog set ups will run the branches through the screen until its full, than flip to flower, and they all grow straight up through the screen, hopefully staying at the same heighth. I personally didn't have enough room to let them grow through the screen that high.

I grew just a bit past the screen. Switched to flower to induce the stretch. I then pull them back through the screen as they grow, attempting to place them a little bit spread apart for optimum light. The problem with this is the colas aren't exceptionally huge, because only a portion of the tips had grown through the screen, and a decent portion of the branche was below the canopy not budding.

This time I did the same thing, but let it grow through the canopy a bit higher and probably doubled my cola sizes. The only reason I do this, is because I have to. I have limited space, 150 hps on the ceiling, 8 inches of space to canopy, 6-8inches of canopy, than about 4 inches of space in between my pots and screen.

So in summary, most is preference, and what is needed to be done with what environment you have. Let me know if you have any more specific questions.

6. Oceans Forest Potting Soil by Fox Farm.........any thoughts? what soil do you use?

7. I have no experience with it, but am buying it next (a few days) haha. Sorry I am not much help there. I don't remember what kind of soil I got last time, I have already thrown my bag out.

My general consensus - A good soil as long as you don't prefer to mix your own super soil. I am to lazy and don't have enough knowledge/experience (just haven't looked into it) to do some organic super soil.

8. I'm picking a bag up tonight so I hope its good stuff.