advice on how to smoke concentrate?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by newinhere, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Just wondering if I could get some advice on the easiest way to enjoy concentrate. I'm an herb guy but I've made some concentrate from the leftovers from my first two grows and don't know how to best "enjoy' it. I use a bong for the herb but have never used anything other than old school hot knives for hash (many years ago).

What should I be looking to purchase?

Thanks for helping out the new guy.:D

2. Well first off it depends what type on concentrate you have, it's general consistancy, and how much money you're looking to spend.

3. I'm no expert on concentrate but it looks like just simple black hash not oil. Money is no issue.

4. Get A badass glass rod oil rig if money is no object

5. You could buy a dome setup for a current piece or you could buy a dedicated oil rig. Those would be the best way to use em, but you could always just throw it on the top of the herb in the bowl.

6. Don't laugh at this question, but, are there videos out there somewhere (probably not on youtube) that show how an oil rig or dome setup are actaully to be used?

7. yeah look up dabs or someshit you ll find it

ive got a dab set up and everything but i still prefer to melt some wax and hash ontop of a bowl and rip it !

8. Thanks guys. I'm going to do some investigating.

9. i would recommend either a dome and nail setup, or ti pad and curve..

i've tried both, and they both have pros and cons, but work well.

10. NuggertyTV has quite a few videos that you can watch to see people dab. Personally, I would just by a dedicated oil rig, as quite a few dabbers will tell you not to smoke concentrate and flower out of the same piece without cleaning it (It fucks the flavor up). Toro makes some very nice and surprisingly affordable (for Toro) micro/macro oil rigs that come with your TI Pad/Curve, though to be honest I am partial to a nail/dome set up.

11. at OP there are plenty of vids on youtube. Just type in any variety of things relating to concentrates

12. If money is no option get this :D

[​IMG]

13. So this is really the only way to smoke concentrates? Seriously? Using an industrial torch while watching TV in my living room isn't exactly my idea of chillin. Come on, there must be a better way! And don't tell me to try the extract-only vaporizers so I can hit it 50 times and get almost as high as if I smoked a bowl of buds...

14. The Domeless Ti K.O. Nail is the way to go, it's the most efficient, easiest, cleanest way to dab tough.....as far as torch goes, it can be heated by a pencil torch, look around there are a lot of options for torches.....

15. i use my pocket tube :) [​IMG]

16. Guys he does not have hash oil, but "regular" hash, so please stop telling him to go buy a dome and a nail!!!!!!!!

As far as I know man, they only way of smoking that black stuff is putting it on top of some weed in a bowl, or crumbling it into a joint/blunt, it doesn't burn clean enough to dab yo

17. Yes it does... Just roll it into tiny balls, it'll take longer to hit it but it gets the job done...