advice on having game!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Hash breatha, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Alright I'm 19 yr old male. I use to get all the girls had confidence and everything. But I'm getting over a PTSD and iv lost my confidence and its weird but I lost my game! (Post.Traumatic. Stress.Disorder) I lost all my social skills and just don't think as fast ..so any advice on how to talk to girls gain confidence and have a personallity or give examples thanks for the help ..it ain't no fun if the homies can't have none

2. Just take it easy and be yourself. A girl always likes to know when a guy is interested, just don't make her uncomfortable by being overbearing. Hope that helps a little bit. :rolleyes:

3. [quote name='"StonedSweetie"']

Just take it easy and be yourself. A girl always likes to know when a guy is interested, just don't make her uncomfortable by being overbearing. Hope that helps a little bit. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Being overbearing? Like how .. and what's a good/smooth way to just walk up to a girl and start a conversation without it bein cheesy and wierd ..how have guys approached you? You did help thanks for advice

4. Overbearing like all up in her grill. Haha keep some mystery. And where are you planning on meeting girls?

5. Have the same problem, minus the PTSD, got anxiety just freeze up with girls.

Honestly, just be yourself, and realize that they are just girls. And be yourself.

This advice is the truest, "No Girl wants to fuck a guy, who wouldn't fuck themselves"

Have confidence, be yourself, and give the girls your attention. Chances are, regardless of what you say and if your freezing up, your confidence and "aura" will override it.

6. You said it better!

7. #8 Lodi Dodi, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Depends on the situation.

Wear something interesting, but still makes you look good. Provides a conversation starter for her.

Like I am not a good looking guy, but I have a few key shirts I wear when I go out, because they are interesting. Like this ODB printed tee I have. Always starts conversations. I also have these neon green nikes, similar to the ones worn at the Olympics......girls also notice these and start conversation about them.

Granted, these are not compliments on my dress typically, more like "WHO is THAT?!" or "Those shoes are wild/loud/bright/etc!" but, it opens the door for conversation.

Vice Versa goes, compliment her attire.

If the girl likes sports, talk about sports......but be careful with this, cause some girls really know their sports, and you will seem like a jackass if not up to par.

Met this girl wearing a Tom Brady jersey once, and I was like "Ewwww yeah Tom, he's wack, Big Ben all the way!" (From Pittsburgh)........ assumed this girl just liked him cause he's handsome....but this girl actually was from New England somewhere, and fucking loved the Patriots.....ended up BS'in all night, until I found out she had a BF, then I proceeded to leave :p

EDIT: when reading my post I realize I said "I am not a good looking guy" which is true.....but that doesn't mean I'm a bad looking guy, just based on mens looks, I am average.....more on the personality then looks.

Also, if you feel under confident about your body/image, start going to gym. You will feel more confident and it will rub off on your personality.

8. [quote name='"StonedSweetie"']

Overbearing like all up in her grill. Haha keep some mystery. And where are you planning on meeting girls?[/quote]

Probably a club or a gas station. I mean are there any places not to hit on a girl?

9. [quote name='"Lodi Dodi"']

looking guy" which is true.....but that doesn't mean I'm a bad looking guy, just based on mens looks, I am average.....more on the personality then looks.

Also, if you feel under confident about your body/image, start going to gym. You will feel more confident and it will rub off on your personality.[/quote]

Thanks man good looking out I'm gonna try these things but with your anxiety how would you say smoking weed affects that. Or how you handle it (assuming you smoke weed)

10. hahahah my ninja I'm not on grasscity and not smoking weed :D

TBH I feel as though I never had anxiety UNTIL I started smoking weed. Because my parents were real AntiDrug. And I would get in MAD trouble all the time with it, so Id be worrying about being high. And it just kinda like crossed over into my life, since it was around an age that semi shapes your character (16-20)

But weed with my anxiety......its an interesting relationship.

Weed as a whole helps with my anxiety, typically makes me not worry/care about anything, I'm just high and happy!

But in certain situations, weed would make me a social cripple. Sometimes, I would just get too stoned, and wouldn't know what to say, or how to say it.

Part of that I attribute to my friends, we are close and smoke all the time, so when we get reaaaaaal highed up, the "stoned silence" isn't really awkward, we recognize it as stoned silence.

But at a party, and trying to get laid, sometimes that can fuck you up. The "stoned silence" is not really accepted by people who don't know what it is........most girls do not get it. Lol. It just makes you look weird.

Try not to overdo it, and when you do smoke at a party/social gala, be sure to make an effort to talk and not just zone out. If you improve your selfworth/confidence, you'll find it easier to talk in general.

I can get stoned and talk now, still have the stoned silence at time, but its nbd typically. Anytime I'm with girls and I get high enough to feel that way, they are too, so the feeling is mutual. Just highed out.

Hope this helps :hello:

I'll be on all night, working til morning :eek:

11. your screwed

12. [quote name='"sobre"']your screwed[/quote]

May god bless you

13. youre just out of practice keep going out & being around people & youll be back to your A game soon!

14. Whens the last time you even talked to a girl?