Advice on Grow Room and Plant??? (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DankyKush1, Feb 12, 2011.

1. as long as your between 6-7 i wouldnt worry to much about it until you get a new meter.

2. UPDATE 5/13/11

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Update 5/15/11

Nugs are filling in :D

Plant 1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plant 2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Temp is staying around 65 - 75
    Humidity is about 40 - 45%

Plant 1 Flowering Day 40
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Normal?
    [​IMG]

Plant 2 Flowering Day 40
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Grow Room
    [​IMG]

5. BUD P0RN!!! 5/22/11

Ive read that in the last 2 weeks of flowering that it increases the potency if you add the other spectrum?
    I can add my 100watt MH for the last 2 weeks to add some more side light and wider spectrum.
    Also ive read about people shutting the lights off for 1 - 3 days before harvest, should I do this?

The only thing I wish I would have done a lollipop on plant 2 and removed the lower branches.

Thanks guys you've been life savers :D

Plant 1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plant 2
    [​IMG]

Grow Room
    [​IMG]

6. mm, lookin great man! these last few weeks start feeding them Molasses water (2tblspoons non sulfured molasses per gallon of water) it will plump those buds right up. also dont forget about the 2 week flush.

7. Ive decided for the last few weeks ill add the 100watt MH :smoke:

8. I added the 100watt MH last night :D
    Its giving light to the lower buds and I read it helps the potency to add a MH the last few weeks.

[​IMG]

9. Its day 49 of flowering :) (miscounted to 40 lol :p)

I have watered plant 1 a total of 8 times now, should I only water with water till harvest now?

Plant 2 had a horrible clay pot with only 1 hole so it needed water a lot less (I drilled 4 more holes a few days ago). But its only been watered 6 times while in flowering. Should I only water with water on this plant too?

They should only have like a week or 2 left :D

Also I got a new pH meter but im not sure if I calibrated it the best way. I made a pH of 7ish with my pH tester kit them adjusted it to 7.0 on the pH meter. Its hard with the damn tester to make it exact. Anyone know a secret to adjusting them?

Any suggestions?

Thanks for all the help guys :wave:

10. Its Day 54 of flowering the plants should be done in about a week I think.
    Tonight im going to water plant 1 with 2 gallons of water and plant 2 with 1 1/2 gallons of water.
    Ill post pictures tonight :)

11. IS SHE DONE OR ALMOST DONE???
    A lot of her hairs or red :)
    I watered her tonight with 2 gallons of water.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

12. Hey man she looks sexy, Id pull her if i were you, if you want a more COUCHLOCK stone, then wait till all the hairs are matured to red..Looks like your plants sativa dominant, looks good.

13. flush em, let em go for another week or so. lights out the last 48hrs then give that stanky bitch the axe ^_^

14. Why is it people have carbon filters attatched to their hood? \

15. to pull and neutralize the smell of the room through the hood while it also serves to cool the bulb inside and is then shot through air ducting out of the room utilizing reverse pressure to keep a constant fresh airflow in the room along with a more stable temperature.

16. to deodorize the air before it leaves the cab. in case someone walked into your grow room they wouldnt know it because they cant smell the dank.

17. Ive noticed that these plant barly smell at all. the 2 inside dont smell, you have to put you nose to the nug to smell anything and the 2 outside smell really sweet but the buds are way smaller / barely developed.

I flushed both plants last night :D
    Just waiting 4 more days then complete darkness for 48 hours

About how much of the hairs are red?
    Like maybe 50%?

Ill post pics of plant 2 later this morning :)

18. Heres plant 2 :)
    She has a lot less buds but still looks dank
    Does the one leaf look bleached? its really light yellow
    Ive also added 3 of my Auroras into the flowering room :D

Plant 2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Grow Room

[​IMG]

19. i just stated my setup. i germinated some seeds and they have sprouted. do i put them in dry soil and let them grow, or do i water and let them grow. just wondering how long it will be till they pop out the soil.

20. Put soil into a pot and water the soil, then plant the seed about an inch deep, cover the hole, water with a few tsp. then when the soil is dry to touch water with a few tsp of only water till you transplant into a bigger pot and start nutes in about 2 weeks.