Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

advice on grinder and scale

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by omar311, Dec 8, 2008.

1. i was lookin to buy a grinder and a scale and i was just wonderin which ones were best...
    my friend's have sharpstone grinders and i know i want one with a kief catcher and magnet but which grinders are the best?
    and wheres the best place to buy them?
    oh and for the scale i was looking for like a pocket one thats not too expensive, and i found some good ones for cheap on amazon but i dunno
    any help guys?
    thanks

2. hey i just got a scale for my bday and it was like 30 bux..and ive got a sweatleaf grinder that i paid way too much for but its the best grinder ive ever seen, no keif catcher though :'[ theres lots of head shops around here though, buy em off the internet id say...

3. get a digiweigh off ebay.

It's something like $25 + comes with the calibration weights + backlight + 100g/.01g. It's cheap but works and its pretty nice for the price considering how much "real" scales cost.

4. If you are serious about the grinder, SpaceCase makes an excellent grinder/pollinator that is magnetic, has your kief catcher, and is durable as hell... it's costly, but it will last you your life.

Also, I was told that Blades are great digital scales that are accurate and meant to last longer than other similar digital scales on the market.

Ultimately, you get what you pay for... that's been my experience.

5. i just found this American Weigh 600g x 0.1 Digital Gram Coin Pocket Scale on Amazon and its like 40 bucks but its like on sale or some shit for like 10
    my friend got one from the same company and they seem pretty solid so im probably gonna get that
    but im still cut up about the grinder
    what kinda price shud i be paying and what size is good for just a nice pocket sized grinder
    oh and whats a pollen press cos some of the grinders come with it
    i understand its like for making kake out of the kief but is it really useful shud i get one or not cos i mean i go through a lot of weed and im probably gonna wanna make some hash out of the kief i collect so one of these might be good to have i guess

6. i just use my hands for grinding, i like it natural. and for a scale i have heard from numerous sources that the new iphones and i think ipod touches have an app for a scale. if you can afford it, major bonus!:smoke:

7. SpaceCase for your grinder and Blade for your scale. I've had both for over 3 years and I've never even had to replace the Chinese batteries that came with the scale.

8. lol that's great. iphone scale...revolution for deals... :hello:

9. Plus, if you get busted you won't have a scale on you. :)

10. true that its sketch balls havin a scale on you

11. alright for the scale
    i've decided on:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Digital-Pocket-Accurate/dp/B000O37TDO/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1228712327&sr=1-6"]Amazon.com: American Weigh 600g x 0.1 Digital Gram Coin Pocket Scale Mini Accurate Gold: Home & Garden[/ame]

or

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Blade-Digital-Pocket/dp/B0012Q90KW/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1228752754&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: American Weigh Blade 600 Digital Mini Pocket Scale 600 x 0.1g: Electronics[/ame]

good choice?

12. and what do you think of this grinder:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Aluminum-Coffee-GRINDER-Catcher/dp/B000Y1ZTCE/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top"]Amazon.com: 2.25" Magnetic Aluminum Spice Coffee Herb GRINDER W/Pollen Catcher: Everything Else[/ame]

haha cant really afford a sharpstone

13. Get the 2nd one; the Blade. You won't be disappointed. Mine has lasted me quite a few years now.

Can't comment on the grinder tho, never used that one. I swear by my SpaceCase. Just buy that one for now and save up for an SC, I guess?