Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

advice on first bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GR1BB5, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Okay so I just started smoking about 2 weeks ago. I haven't had time lately to go look at any local shops because they are about 1hr and a half away. I would like to get a bong, So I was wondering if I should get something cheap (~$50) like a Weed Star - Little Bitch from GC to start with. and maybe a diffuser(~$11).

I have read quite a bit over the last few months and find this hobby/ way of life intriguing. I don't plan on taking it anywhere, so I'm not really worried about it breaking like I have read about. I just want something inexpensive and decent for a beginner. please let me know what you think.

also your opinion on the 4.2mm glass vs. the 7mm glass they are almost exactly the same bong but the 7mm is $26 more would it be worth it?

Thanks for taking time to help the new guy:D

WS little bitch bong: Weed Star - Little Bitch - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    Diffuser: 18.8>18.8 HQ Diffuser Downpipe/Bong adapter - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    WS messias illusion 7mm: Messias Ilusion 7mm - Dutch - Grasscity.com

2. That sounds good, but I think you should go for the thickness too. You don't want that baby to hit the sink when you are washing it and have it break. You have to wash it often. This insurance payment is money in the bank.

Sammy

3. I'd go with the thicker tube if you can, it's never really gonna be a disadvantage and it'll just feel more solid to hit. Pretty good bong to start with tbh. Welcome to the community!

4. The thicker the better, just like women. Lol

5. Is that the only way you can get them to sleep with you? :p

Just joking :D

6. I would get something of a decent thickness like a 5mm Ehle. Be prepared to extremely careful and alert whenever your glass is out because glass can break.

If you want something that will really last then pick up a US Tube.

7. #7 GR1BB5, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    ok I went on the weedstar website, and found one I like better: "WS MESSIAS ILLUSION ICE" only differences are 5mm thick glass, it can hold ice, and comes with a diffuser. only problem is that it costs $31 shipping... and GC doesn't sell it. does anyone know anywhere else I could get it from? it is out of stock on grasscity.com

thanks again

[​IMG]
    5mm on weedstar website:Bong Glasbong Headshop Bongs Kaufen Online Shop Buy Glassbongs Head-Shop

8. Inexpensive and good for a beginner? If it's a bong, and not a bowl you're wanting, I say go with a simple acrylic one.