Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice on dilution

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Robseps210, May 9, 2017.

1. So on day 32 i was at 52 ng/ml (mailed in lab test )
    Today is day 47 im still pissing positive on a home test
    Or maybe not i see a ghost line (no pink ) but its something you practically need a microscope and perfect vision too see . Under bright lights the line pratically disappears

Anyways 1 bottled water is enought to have me pissing clear and enough to put out a good looking pink line on the drug test (testing negative ) . Do i still need to go all out with the b12 vitamin c thing ? Or should i be good on just the one bottled water . Piss is pretty clear so im not sure if i need get the yellow tint on it with the creatine vitamins and all that other crap

Testing tommorow

2. I wonder how you expect anyone to give you the answer.. No one knows whether you will pass, or whether you need b12 or vitamin c. Better go all out, mate. Good luck.

3. Drink three times as much water as would make you negative. You want to ensure the sample is,diluted. Always pass diluted urine three times before collection.
    Also, if you are passing with one bottle of water, just use water and don't worry about vitamin B2 or creatine.
    P.s. it is B2 Riboflavin that makes urine yellow, not Cyanocobalamin B12

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk