Advice on awkward girl situation I just had

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JeeK, May 12, 2010.

1. Ok so I hooked up with this girl a day before 4/20 at my place. we havent seen each other since then and she came over tonight to smoke a blunt and just kick it. well I put on Breaking Bad and we smoke and start talking and stuff. Well the blunt finished and then we just continue watching the episode but werent really talking anymore.. I couldnt think of anything to say to her to start making out or whatever. Should I just have gone for it? Idk i just couldnt get the balls to do it out of no where it was weird you know... what should I have done/ you guys of done or said ?:confused:

2. Hmmm.
    I wouldn't have let there be silence. I would've probably got her into my bed (in my room, has a large screen computer that we watch dvd's on) got her under a SINGLE duvet with me, and gone from there.

3. You coulda just said, 'Wanna make out'?

4. This is not an option.

5. Well we were in my room and on my futon... it was in "couch" mode. so kinda fucked things up from the beginning lol

6. Ask her if she's cold.
    Get a cover.
    Huddle up.
    Let the magic begin :rolleyes:

7. Yeah actually that sounds pretty good but it was hot lol

8. point to your penor and raise your eyebrows. 60% of the time, it works every time.

9. Ask her if she wants a drink, then get up and turn the AC higher. Come back with a snack she likes as a surprise. Then, having strategically placed the blanket beforehand, you will offer it to her, and 5-10 minutes later get closer and give her a massage, smoothly.

After that, let the bowls flow, and you might have yourself a new girlfriend.

I always feel bad picking up women that way, but sometimes it's better to jump in and capitalize on the moment before someone else does.

10. Punch her in the mouth.
    Then kiss it better.

11. You could have just brought up 420 and how it was a fun night to dispell the ackwardness cause she was probably feeling ackward also....and then you could have worked it from there.

12. well you say you hooked up with her.

does this mean sleeping with her, or did you guys just make out or something the day before 420.

i dono man, if she smokes and is hot(you already hooked up once!) i would just go for it next time you hang out lol.

smoking girls are hot, and you already have something in common!

13. dude smoking makes you silent, you should of been drinking man.

it would of got you laid!

14. rofl :)

15. Yeah i guess i should clarify by hooking up i ment we went all the way but im just scarred i ruined everything already. i mean i did bring up that night before 420 n how fun it was but all she said was "yeah it was" UGHH WOMEN SOMETIMES!!!!:mad::confused:

16. If she agrees, that means you need to go in for the kill.

17. Mhm.
    If you guys have already had sex than the awkward stuff is over, you just gotta make sure she knows that.
    Just make a move. Believe me 99% of the time girls are just waiting for the guy to make the first move.
    Hell, I've been hanging out with my guy for a long while now and I still wait for him to make the first move.

18. Yeah my girl is the same way. 3 years later and she still wants me to initiate sex. But that's okay, I don't mind.

By the way, is that a pink indica in your display picture? I just noticed it.

19. For me, conversation when I'm baked is usually an effort. This could be the source of the problem if you react the same way.

20. I'll say it once. If you're scared to make a move, drink a damn beer or two.