Advice on awkward girl situation I just had

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JeeK, May 12, 2010.

1. If she hooked up with you the other day then why wouldn't she hook up with you again...especially after she purposefully came to your house and is hanging out with you...OF COURSE SHE WANTED IT....that doesn't mean you got to give it to her but don't be awkward about it...sometimes I like ICEing a girl just to let her know that I may not be that into her...it makes her work harder to get me in tom her and yields should I say HIGHER DIVIDENDS...Just play it cool, laugh and have fun and it will happen...good luck:smoking:

2. breaking bad is badass good choice

3. Probably would have been a good idea. You already hooked up with her, how could she not have responded to that? "oh, I fucked you but don't get close to me now?" <- would never happen.

4. take it a bit slow. you dont have to jump in head first. my friend sais she hate smoking with guys cus they always try to get into her pants afterwards.

5. good for you man

6. yeah i understand she came over but i wasnt sure if she actually wanted to mess around again or just wanted to buy some herb :confused: lol

7. You guys have no style, man.

You don't put on anything interesting on TV because it draws the attention away from you. Same reason why the movie theater is a horrible place for a date. You play music with random shit on TV.

It HAS TO BE something sexual and insinuating. Something guaranteed to get her lips full of blood. Old school '70s jams work best because after four decades they haven't lost their touch. They're like fine wines. Guaranteed to get you fucked (literally).

Also, the most important point to remember; if a woman sits on your couch, that's grounds for a fuckin'. Period. This ain't no Bed and Breakfast. This ain't no Motel. It ain't even an Airport Terminal.

It's your place, dude. Your manhaven. And you fucked it up by having this female human violate its masculine sanctity by not sexing. Horrible.

8. You guys have no style, man.

You don't put on anything interesting on TV because it draws the attention away from you. Same reason why the movie theater is a horrible place for a date. You play music with random shit on TV.

It HAS TO BE something sexual and insinuating. Something guaranteed to get her lips full of blood. Old school '70s jams work best because after four decades they haven't lost their touch. They're like fine wines. Guaranteed to get you fucked (literally).

Also, the most important point to remember; if a woman sits on your couch, that's grounds for a fuckin'. Period. This ain't no Bed and Breakfast. This ain't no Motel. It ain't even an Airport Terminal.

It's your place, dude. Your manhaven. And you fucked it up by having this female human violate its masculine sanctity by not sexing. Horrible.