advice on a new piece

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by uncleblazer22, May 1, 2013.

1. hey all ive been eyeballing this bubbler for a while now and thinking about buying it the thing is i've already got 2 gong bongs and a glass bubbler so i obviously dont need it but never the less i want it so i was wondering how big is your glass collection?(mostly to make me feel better about buying what i dont need) haha and have any of you smoked through this before? how does it pull? cheers in advance :)

Attached Files:

2. Dude you can never have to much glass lol iver got 2 dozen + pipes prolly haha

Also havs almost the exact same bubbler. Works great. Keeps your flower from getting wet better than most bubblers.

That thing got a perc to?? Sorry on a mobile so the pics very small

3. Personally I'd just start buying more and more expensive pieces every time. I'd rather have a handful of ridiculously mindblowing pieces than a dozen decent ones.

4. ^true

5. as much as i agree with you im in australia where amazing glass is damn near impossible to come by and buying off international sites doesnt always get past customs here and i dont wanna spend 400+ on a beautiful piece only to have customs destroy it, one of the few decent aussie sites will have these for sale soon though and i was thinking of getting one with my tax return