Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thanatoast, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Hi All, ive been with my girlfriend for about 6 years, all the way through university. about 2 years ago i started smoking without her knowing and now she has moved in with me, i told her about it and she started crying saying it was brain rot, i tried to tell her the benefits but she paid no attention.

She has said that she doesnt want to hate me for doing it and asked me to stop.
    I tried to have a normal cig around her after we had resolved the issue(i thought) and she literally stormed off down the road and started scratching herself.

any idea what to do? I would really prefer to not give it up

2. Change partners!
    How many people in your life do you intend to allow to control you?

• Like Like x 4
  3. That girl seems brain rotted. If you can't convince her with words try a doobie and if that don't work think what you like more weed or the girl

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sucks, bro.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Take her to online studies that cannabis can help with all sorts of medical problems.i had similar problem 's but she come round and even smokes herself now..I hope it all works out for you Bro. .I know how hard partners can be especially if you have a child together..which it is in my case..but all the best.peace

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

6. Yeah as people are saying probably educated her. I know you have been with her for quite awhile now, and hiding the fact that you smoke is retarted but if it's easy to do so do it. If you both truly loved one another you will get through this. If it's not meant to be it's not meant to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. "started scratching herself" is the part I'm chiefly interested in.
    Certain energies are too strong for certain people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. il be trying this again tonight :/

9. Maybe you can change her mindset but I doubt it. I would find another mate hands down, I need cannabis as medicine, period so if I have a non compliant partner that is a no no..

10. Scratching herself? As in self harm? Dude I think you need to find a different chick. Forget about trying to inform or educate her. Number one priority is to get as far away as you can. I can only think of 2 reasons why a person would do that,
    1) they need some serious mental health treatment, do you love this girl enough to deal with her mental disorders
    2) it's her way of manipulating people into getting her way, most likely started as a toddler and it worked on mommy and daddy, this is the most likely scenario. RUN, FOREST, RUN. It's only going to get worse. You probably have already seen this or something similar before and caved. Run, run, run. Good luck.

11. Run away!

Run away!

12. Don't change who you are or what you like for someone else. Ever.

If you do, eventually down the line you will resent her for it, and it will be a focal point of all issues and arguments.

If she doesnt like it either she has to accept it as who you are, or she can go bye bye.

In relationships its called a power struggle. If you relinquish willingly, she becomes the one who controls the relationship .... not the both of you.