Advice needed for getting back into smoking.

Discussion in 'General' started by Db19892k7, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Hey guys. Hope your days a good one.

6 months ago I was that guy. I blazed up. Loved it. 30 mins into the high i had my first panic attack after smoking for 15 years. It scared me. I made the link between weed and panic (probably non existent, going through some big big stress at the time more likely culprot) but it kept happening after I blazed. I became riddled with anxiety sober. I became depressed. Not to the point of scared to leave the house but it changed me and the coming months were a rough ride. Thought I was going schizo thought I had brain tumour MS all kinds of bullshit it was just anxiety. This has never been me. Ever. I ended up on Zoloft 50mg for 6 weeks then upped to 100mg I'm into week 11 on the Zoloft and really feel like myself again now. Dying to get back on the reefer just don't want to plunge back into anxiety and depression. Weed has always been my cushion in life as I don't drink but I'm just unsure if it might fuck with the Zoloft and give a panic attack.

The last 2 times i smoked tgere was no oanic attacks but i wasnt on zoloft then. The first time i was drunk no panic attack only the great feelinv we love. The 2nd time i smokes sober felt a panic attack coming on but managed to fight it away.

What you reckon guys. Can i blaze again.

2. My son smokes for hit Tourette’s and anxiety. He is also on Zoloft. He doesn’t have any issues. He has extreme anxiety. But honestly I think it depends on the person. The only way you’re gonna know is by trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Perhaps small dose edibles.
    Stress small.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1