Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice needed, English tourist visiting mission beach SD

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Krk81, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm visiting mission beach, San Diego in September.

Is it easy to get good bud? I'm not asking for a hook up, as I know that's not allowed.

I've been a heavy smoker for 15 years. I'm not looking forward to the 18 hour journey, and I'm sure I'm gonna need a joint badly when I arrive.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I can't think of anything worse than seeing dispensaries and not being able to score.

Anyone who wants any advice on Amsterdam feel free to ask. I've been going once a month for years now.

2. you're going to cali and are nervous about getting bud??? you'll see some people that clearly look like stoners. just make friends, you'll find bud.

3. I've never been to US before. I talked my friends out of going to Florida, as I knew it was more difficult to get decent bud.

I hope I can find weight when I arrive. I'm a nightmare when I've not had a joint for 24 hrs.

That's why I'm anxious to find the best places to score some decent bud.

Can't wait to find out if Cali kush is as good as you guys say it is. :)

4. Don't let people take advantage of you. People may try since your not from here. Mission beach shouldnt be hard. Just look for the stoners around the beach.

5. Thanks for the advice.

What should I expect to pay?