Advice? Moving from outdoor to Indoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by inedibletaco, Jun 6, 2012.

1. #1 inedibletaco, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
    Okay everyone,
    So my plant is about 10 weeks old, and has been outside for her entire life. This is my first grow, and I recently transplanted her from a 6-7" container to a 5 gal. Bucket. I've been tie-down training her since about 6 weeks, and shes slowly growing to a really nice sized bush.

My issue, however, is that when a plant flowers outdoors, I would assume there are many things that degrade the quality of the bud,(pests, animals, rain, weathering, etc.) and I also seriously have to worry about rippers, so I've been thinking of growing her as long as I can outside, then flowering inside. I have a perfect grow room, and all the supplies to set it up, but before I go about doing it, I want to know that it won't be detrimental to the plant. Could I just keep her outside until she naturally gets about 12/12 light, then move her inside to 4 3000k CFL's set to 12/12, until harvest? Information, links, or anything else useful would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. i dont know id leave it outside for awhile and transplant to bigger pots or in ground

(~);}

3. [quote name='"lager88"']i dont know id leave it outside for awhile and transplant to bigger pots or in ground

(~);}[/quote]

As would I, however for this grow I'm focusing more on quality than yield..
    If you told me I could have indoor quality bud and still a massive yield, from my one bush, I would definitely be interested.

Another way to phrase what I'm asking just crossed my mind: could I grow a plant outside, in a large space, flower her there, and still produce 'good'? Or would the bud quality be degraded due to the conditions outdoor?