Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice for Passing Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by brookeee678, May 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hello guys. I am in need of advice and help. I was a heavy smoker, probably smoked 1g 5-6 days a week. Well I quit for a month to get a job I wanted, didn't get the job. So I smoked when I heard I didn't get the job and smoked for a week. Then got another call from a different job that I wasn't expecting and it's been 2 weeks since I quit again. (Smoked, quit for month, smoked for 1 week and am now 2 weeks clean). I need to get clean as soon as possible because they want to do my drug screening and health examination like ASAP. I'm going to try to tell them I work everyday and can't come in to do that because I need at least 2 more weeks for it to be a month. Any suggestions on how to get clean fast? I have an at home drug test I'm going to take soon.. do I just drink a bunch of water? Should I be going to a sauna or sweat room? any cheap detoxes?

2. I heard cranberry juice and lemoande is good for cleaning your piss. as much as you can drink. also try to brush and mouth wash twice a day. you want to clean as much out of your urine and saliva as you can. suana and maybe getting in a good workout would help too.