Advice for Noobs from Noob

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Foxymel, Mar 1, 2019.

1. There a lot of things that I’ve done, even after I thought I had researched enough that became mistakes. First and probably most important, do a lot a lot of research before you buy your growing gear. Just because it has great reviews on Amazon doesn’t mean it’s the right kind of gear for you.

Second, if your seed sprouts with the seed casing still attached, leave it! Unless it is just hanging there not connected. Or you risk beheaded your poor little thing.

Third, don’t be impulsive about trying strange things you read on the internet without doing relevant research, which goes back to research. (Cinnamon)

Fourth, be patient!! Nature doesn’t hurry up just because we want it to. You don’t have to necessarily worry that what you’re doing and what your plant looks like doesn’t seem on par with what others are looking like. Every seed is different and there’s countless different combinations that cause variability. (Still workiuon that!).

Fifth, although you should do a lot of research, don’t let one or two people tell you that you need to spend more than your budget allows in order to succeed in growing weed. Don’t spend more than you can comfortably spend because a couple of people tell you you won’t produce if you don’t buy “this” that is beyond your budget. So yes do a lot of research on gear, but don’t overspend because of peer pressure.

Sixth and last because I’m a mostly clueless noob, relax and enjoy the experience. It’s not rocket science! (Btw, I’m still learning that one too!).

Happy growing!

• Like Like x 4
  2. seven - its a good movie.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. eight don't focus on watts while looking for grow lights - focus on ppfd

• Like Like x 1
  4. Duct tape.