Advice for My New Atmos Raw?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by shnig, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Hello Grass City vape enthusiasts! My only previous experience with dry herb vapes is with the Pulsar 7 and that was a terrible experience. The vape was really just an electronic pipe and customer service refused to answer any of my emails. After having the vape for a couple weeks it was stolen and I did not miss it at all.

I just got an Atmos Raw vaporizer for free. It is blue and came with the class screen to help fix the issue that was being had with the coil burning the herb. I have been doing some research but it seems most info about the Atmos Raw is outdated.

I want to know if anyone has any experience with one of these and if they have any tips or advice. I will be using dry herbs and I will probably grind them a lot to help with the vaporizing.

2. I hear they combust dry herbs but work well with concentrates.

3. I've heard about people taking out the spring and using the honeycomb glass screen and a mesh one? And it working then. I've never tried it though.

4. You need to make a screen or it'll combust. Look on YouTube ---where the fiends at?!---