Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice for My Edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by NujabesTokes, Oct 5, 2010.

1. I have 2.5-3.0g of some incredibly dank buds and i want to either make edibles or hash. As far as edibles, im living with the rents right now so it has to be discreet. Making cannabutter is almost definitely impossible, since i wouldnt be able to reharden it without them finding it in the fridge/freezer. I'm also allergic to peanuts and tree nuts, so no firecrackers.

What do you guys recommend? Also, idk if some recipes are more foolproof than others, but i am a relatively good cook and will be VERY careful, i definitely don't want to waste all this dank Sour Diesel x Grand Daddy Purple that could otherwise be a very nice smoke :cool:

About .3 of this nug gets me nice and stoned when im smoking it, what should be the dosage for the edibles you think? Like how much weight in bud per serving?

Thanks so much guys ! :smoke:

2. Actually i COULD do butter, maybe. I could only do it if i could reharden the butter at room temp in a stash spot so the rents wouldnt find it, without degrading the potency (pretty much pitch black spot).

3. Are you allergic to soy or sunflower seeds?

4. Nope. I found out i def can't make cannabutter because of the smell. The recipe can't smell up the house :(

5. im assuming you are allergic to hazelnuts?

Also, the reason I said that about the soy and sunflower is that there are sweetened spreads/paste that you could use to make firecrackers.

6. You could make some Tinture.