Advice for cleaning (de-smelling) car

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by sandwichman, Mar 22, 2014.

1. hey guys, recently got a car, and accidnetally hotboxed it with some joints(damn rain).  Therefore I have a funky smell when combined with the airfresheners I put in there.

I gotta get my car inspected wby the end of the month, do you guys have any tips or tricks?

I have just regular seats so I am positive the smell is sticking to the seats.

Do you guys have any tips and tricks to make my car smell neutral?  I left my windows open one night, but I'm scared to keep doing it for (1. rain, 2. theiving neighbors 3. suspicious neighbors, you get the idea).

Thanks guys.

2. Ozium is an air sanitizer. I've seen it used to cover the smell of a human body (funeral home related). I smoked 2 blunts in my garage and sprayed ozium and had my brother go out and he couldn't tell 15 minutes later. Ozium spray for like 30 seconds in your car after you're done driving it for the day, in the morning it will not smell like cannabis.

3. bro nbd you can de smell your car but if you only doing it cuz uour getting an inspection that dumb. I work at a shop where we do vehicle inspections and we all smokr herbs so I really wouldn't worry about it cuz more likely than not they don't care. But I would NOT leave herbs in the car when having it inspected cuz if they smell it they might look for it and the you shit out of luch when you stash is gone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ozium

$5 at any auto parts store. Does the trick in 5 min

5. This would probably work best

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Weed-Smell

6. Dude febreeze the shit out of it and u should be good :hippie: