Advice for all of you.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SotalyTober, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Times have changed guys, If you can find a woman worth fighting for and who is actually faithful and you can trust, snatch her up even if she isn't a dime.

I'm sitting here disgusted with myself because I fell inlove with a fucking woman who didn't deserve me at all and just ended up hurting my after 8 months.I think about her everyday and it kills me, I myself have lost all trust in females in general, i'm going to give up with the other gender for a while.

/rant

Tldr; fuck women, find one you can trust/is actually faithful and get her even if she isn't the best looking on the outside.

The prettiest girls do the ugliest things.

2. Isn't it funny how that gorgeous innocent looking blue eyed 5'3 120 lb girl can be a disgusting wretched monster? It happens man, the only way to get over her is to realize that she's just another notch in your belt ultimately. Being happy and confident and getting back out on the market right now will make you feel better. You'll forget her in no time, just look for the signs next time; I guarantee you she threw some up. They always do.

3. at least u can smoke bud....

4. Looks like you're probably better off with men. Just go full on gay and never look back.

5. Keep your head up brother things get better. Your probably young so just be glad you learned this now and not at age 30. You'll now never take a great girl for granted. +rep

6. You just fucking scared me because you described her perfectly, and yeah she had signs, I thought she changed though but that wasn't the case. I hope no guy on here ever makes the mistake I did and think that he can change a woman.

It's just fucking pathetic though forreal, I for sure was the first guy whose ever treated her how she deserved to be treated and actually cared for her and wasn't trying to just get at her little virgin tight ass pussy...however i'm still gonna get that don't get me wrong. :smoke:

7. Marijuana isn't and never will be what my life revolves around, it's ment to enhance your life, not be your life. :smoke:

8. [quote name='"SotalyTober"']

Marijuana isn't and never will be what my life revolves around, it's ment to enhance your life, not be your life. :smoke:[/quote]

Says who?

9. agreed to all the above. ha, good thing I'm 5' 6"....lol (joke) its true though. girls are way too full of themselves these days. it shocks me when I'm out in public & see how all these bitches are talking down on their dude, like she's wearing the pants in the relationship or something. its disgraceful. if a chick is beautiful on the outside, then right on, but fhat doesnt give any hoe schmoe the license to be class act bitch to ANY man. its sucha shame how a lot of women are ruining men. it really does suck when you get yourself a few bad apples, huh? :/

10. Yo, heads up to all you guys, get out of the country and find yourself a foreign girl.

American girls are way too over-privileged and stuck up. Seriously though, girls from other countries are down-to-earth, don't need to be wined and dined, and love to fucking cook for their man. Ya'll need to hook yourself up.... trust me ;)

11. American bitches just need to be tamed.

12. Says the guy who says he will never have sex or be in a relationship.

13. Says a man with his head on straight

14. it can be part of ur life

ive heard this quite a few times.. wen i get enough$ im off

15. It is part of my life, just not what my life revolves around.:smoke:

And I wish I could get out of this country, I'd love to move someplace like italy or somewhere where football is really soccer hahha, i'm a die heart fan.:smoke:

16. #16 progenitor04, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
    [quote name='"SotalyTober"']

It is part of my life, just not what my life revolves around.:smoke:

And I wish I could get out of this country, I'd love to move someplace like italy or somewhere where football is really soccer hahha, i'm a die heart fan.:smoke:[/quote]

I was thinkin italy myself.. Haha futebol

17. Was she a virgin or not?
    Did you hit it or not

18. I'm going through the same thing, only with the genders swapped, and I let the shit go on for one and a half years.

Good luck to you, my friend.

19. Point being genuine ppl are becoming harder to find

20. Sorry to hear the bad news man. Same thing happened to my best buddy, and I can tell he will not be in a real relationship anytime soon. I feel bad, but as long as your happy with yourself life is ok! so lighten up and go find someone worth spending your time with :)