Advice for a n00b

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by monsterhill, Feb 7, 2009.

1. I have grown plants before but before it was harvest time we moved house and i had to ditch the plant it was a very sad day.

I have some Lowryder Automatic seeds which from start too finish their cycle is 2 months and i belive they can be under light 24hours a day. The only thing i do not know how to do is too harvest.

Any advice would be great.

2. I,too, plan on growing soon. and from what i have gathered from all the blades on here is that stickies are you friend, and if you have a really specific question, i usually just leave a visitor message to one of the more experienced growers:hello:

3. Budding, Flowering, 12/12 all, with 24 hours light. Through and Through. Never heard of a plant, Not, being induced, with 12/12.

4. I am not 100 % percent sure how to do it but the leaves can be used to make hash....just search hash and you will definetly find something

5. Lowryder Automatic do not need a 12/12 becuase no matter what they flower after 17 days i think a 24 hours of light would help them grow alot better. Just a thought though

6. I found a cold water method of making hash so i think i will use that to stop waste by using the leaves to make hash.

7. Its always nice to put all of your plant to a good use