Advice? Comments?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Plasma, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Hello my lovely GC. I've been around for quite a while, and this is kind of my first successful little baby. I'm just posting here to show you how he/she is doing and see what you guys think and if there is any advice or comments you have. Anything said will be helpful, and much appreciated. A few of the bottom leaves died due to nute burn at the start I know very dumb noob move but I was afraid of a deficiency! Here are some pics and I vegged for about a month using a 600 watt HPS bulb. On day 3 of flowering. Thankz!

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Definitely isn't the prettiest plant on the site but I still love the little bastard! What'cha think?:smoke:

2. here's some real solid advice, don't host your pictures there.... all those pic hosting sites go threw your pictures and can/will close your account for breaking rules, besides... its creepy thinking someones just going threw your stuff

host them here on GC... use the app to upload, simple and effective

secondly.... your going to have to turn off/cover that overhead light to snap a shot so we can see whats going on... all i see is orange

what kinda light is that?

3. That's some advice right there! Alright I will upload some new pictures, and turn off the light. Like I said it's a 600 watt HPS lighting system, not sure what else to say about it. I'll try to figure out the GC application for pictures been around a while and still haven't found shit like that out. :)

4. could you give the specs on the light your using?

and its pretty easy to upload the pics using the app... just click attach and select the photo you want and it does the rest