Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

advice anyone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chronatron, Aug 15, 2008.

1. hey guys. Lately my highs have not been the same. I get a mad headache and I become very lazy. I don't feel like I used to when I started. I dont know if its the weed I have right now but its nothing like what it used to be. Should I switch it up or stop smoking? I dont even smoke that much about 2 times a week. But when I do I'll have about 5 or 6 big rips and not even feel very good anymore. Should I smoke less?. Any advice would help so much. Because I can remeber the first time I smoked bud, it amazed me. I fell in love. But now its not quite the same. I haven't been getting as good bud and I dont know if thats the problem.
    plz help!
    :confused:

2. Probably a thread for Apprentice section. To answer your question, have you tried grinding your herb. What's the quality of the herbal you smoke?

3. if your smokin diggity dank, try to smoke less
    2-3 hits of some GOOD dank should get you at a nice level,
    especially if you only smoke twice a week . your tolerance shouldnt be all that high

4. try buying better quality and smoking less. for you a couple of hits should do it. dont overdo it, just buy very good quality and smoke small amounts

5. mediums. I haven't had dank bud for a while.