ADVICE ANYONE?? HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GreenWolvereen, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Ok so I've ran into my first snag. I got home from work an hour ago (graveyards ugh) and I checked the girls out and my tallest plant seems to have a couple discoloured leaves. Kinda yellowish but not so much? It's just a couple leaves and it doesn't look too bad, there's also a couple small yellow leaves on one of the other girls on the bottom...I just want to have an idea of what to do before it gets any worse. These are autoflower feminists from crop king, they will be 5 weeks old this coming Monday, I just started feeding general hydroponics flora trio at beginning of week 4, using 1/4 amounts,I feed them like every 3 days or so when the soil starts to feel quite dry, so I fed them on Monday and Thursday with nutes and they reacted very nicely like I could see quite a bit more growth and when I was looking at them yesterday they were looking great but I was going to water them cause they looked like they needed it and I View attachment 2224100 View attachment 2224101 View attachment 2224102 View attachment 2224103 View attachment 2224104 just didn't cause I've been doing it every 3 days, now that they're getting bigger faster should I be feeding more?? My pH has been at a steady 6.5, should I lower it to 5.5? Anyways I know I'm ranting here just trying to describe my situation as best as I can, this is my first grow so I'm concerned obviously haha. Any advice will be much appreciated!

2. keep the ph at 6.5, that's perfect. It's kinda hard to tell what it is especially under the LED's. I'd say keep an eye on it for another day or two and then post more pictures. They might be a little hungry but give it a day. also check for pests

3. I'm not an auto expert at all, but it would only make sense to treat them the same as a photo as far as pH goes.
    In veg start on the low side @ a pH around 6.0 and work your way up a week at a time till you reach 6.4 into the flowering phase.
    As far as the deficiency goes, add full strength calmag to the mix.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

4. what is your grow medium ?
    what is your water source ?
    do you have pics taken in normal white light to post ?
    nutes should be kept to the minimum since autos don't do well with ferts

5. Medium is Canadian organic soil mixed with vermiculite, perlite, and sphagnum peat moss. Using tap water ppm is 350 ish, I always let it sit for 24 hours too. So should I not up the amounts of nutes at all? Just keep it at the 1/4 levels? Also I don't have cal/mag...is there something else I can use?

Attached Files:

6. Eh

7. You need a much better light source for flowering your plant and looks like it's got a bit of nitrogen toxicity by it's color being a bit too green. Nutes don't grow you a big plant and a large yield.....lighting does that. Each plant needs adequate wattage of good quality light for flower to force it to produce it's best. Without it, you get a weak spindly plant that is always working to stretch for more light...like yours looks right now. I've always been told that as long as the new growth looks good, the overall health of the plant is OK. But unless you get some better lighting over the plant for the rest of the flower cycle, you'll do good to harvest a few grams after dry and cure. The only way to make them produce is to give them the right light and you're obviously a bit weak on yours. But the plant looks pretty healthy to me overall from what I can tell in the pics. Having old growth yellow and die off is a common thing when doing these inside. Eventually, the plant will stop sending any energy to the foliage and it will all pretty much die off or shed and you'll be left looking at "bud on a stick." LOL Best of luck to you. TWW

8. I'm using a 600w galaxy hydro led, I know it's not the best but I'm just waiting on my black diamond dwarf star from www.perfectsunled.com so I'll have a prettt decent light in a week or two, I currently have them like 18" away from the light, should I move them to like 12"? As for the nitrogen toxicity it's only on two of the leaves on that one plant, the other 3 look totally fine! Should I just flush with straight water (ph 6.5?) for the next feeding and then lower my nute levels by half for the following feed? I appreciate the response TWW!