advertisments for marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by RastaMon420, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Does anybody know if making an ad pro-marijuana is illegal? And is anybody allowed to create an ad for TV (with the right funds of course)?

2. im pretty sure its legal....freedom of speech, but who knows these days. Im still not sure we even have that anymore.

3. NORML is in the process of collecting donations to put pro-marijuana ads on TV.

There's a thread about it somewhere.

4. Dude... learn your rights! Demand them!

5. Yes NORML already pretty much has confirmed spots on some major TV networks for ads. All they need now are donations.

6. perfect thats just what i wanted to hear. I think we should organize fund raisers at major events such as 4/20 and hempfest. if you got 1 dollar from every person that showed up to boulder on 4/20 you'd be set.

7. I called the NORML office in DC and was told that they are waiting until they reach the $20k donation goal before they start. They are at around $15k now.

I was kind of supprised that it is taking so long to raise that little money.

You know that if any of the proposed legalization legislation starts looking like it may pass that our opponents will be spending alot more than that to try and stop us.

I have donated $80 so far ad am going to send another $20 on the 1st. I know that money is tight for all of us right now but this is really an important issue that needs our support.

On a lighter note... Maybe we could get some corprate sponsorship?? Hostess? Frito-Lay?? :)

8. 5k more people, half this board needs to donate a dollar. Lets do dis.

9. Here's the link to the thread about raising money for the commercials. There is a link on the thread to the NORML donation page.:wave:

I'm about to go tally the money we have raised thus far.:D