Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Adventure - AKA Getting my new RooR

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by debauch, Oct 24, 2005.

1. I woke up at 3:30pm friday (no classes) and realize i only have a half hour to run to my school, pick up my paycheck and get it cashed before the banks close for the weekend (have to cash or else my dad can see the huge withdraw and he'd get mad). So before i leave, i checked my banks website and there is one branch near me that stays open til 4:30pm. So i run down to my school, get my check and by 4:20pm, i have 187$ in my pocket. I'd been planning to go to NH with my dealer cause i told him about Goodtimes and how great a shop they are. He needed some scales, so we were planning to go up that weekend. Around 5:00pm he calls me and asks if we can make it if we leave around 6:00pm. I said that should be fine cause the shop closes at 8 and it only takes 45min or so to get there. Around 6:00pm, my friend (girl in the pics in my gallery) and I walk down to this little gas station down the street and meet him. As far as dealers go, this guy is really cool (leaves trees at my house so i dont have to call him all the time and makes it easy for him to grab stuff if he's in the area). He's got this mid 90s Honda Accord, pimped with all green interior lights, a TV/DVD player stereo and playstation, with the Ludacris in the Red Light District video going. We buy a 3 pack of Dutch Masters and head over to this other part of the city to take care of a deal before we leave. Before he gets out, my dealer gives me about a gram and a half and tells me to break it up on a CD (BLUNT TIME! ) So he's out of the car for a while and im breaking the weed up and watching this crazy video. He comes back, splits a Dutch open and puts the weed in it (but doesnt roll it yet). He ends up sitting in the car with the drivers door wide open, holding this wrap with all the weed in it, and then gets out and walks down the street with it. My friend and I can see him standing on a street corner with it, waiting for someone. After about 5min, he comes back, gets in and calls whomever we were waiting for, telling them we cant wait anymore and have to go. Its about 6:45pm at this point and we really needed to get on the road. We start moving and the girl that we were waiting for calls and says shes behind him and to stop on a side street and she'll run out and grab it. She does and we finally get moving on our way. 10min or so after we spark the blunt, we have to go through the tolls to the highway, so i put the blunt down so its blocked by my leg and my dealer rolls down the window a crack so he can slip the dollar bill out of the window and after the toll person had the bill, we took off. Pretty uneventful ride up, watched an episode of the Sopranos. We get into NH, get off at the exit and his car clock says its 7:49pm. I was kinda skeptical about the time, so i checked my phone. Turns out his car clock is 7min fast and its only 7:42pm. We finally park and walk down to the shop with just enough time to spare. When we finally got in, I was looking for a red label RooR, same height, that I had seen before, but it wasnt there anymore. While im deciding on what to get, my dealer asks to see a Green Star (not quite as good as RooR, but glass on glass and cheap). Then he asks what kind of deal he can get if he buys 2 of them. He starts talking to the guy and we end up with a total purchase of my RooR, his 2 Green Stars, a 40$ scale, a 120$ scale and a small pipe for a friend of his. They gave us 100$ off the whole purchase, so it was 550$ instead of 650$. They broke it down for us and I ended up getting 25$ off my RooR, making it 200$. We got the place to stay open 15min more for us and got a great deal, so if anyone wants a place to find good glass in the MA/NH area, Goodtimes (in Manchester or Salem) is the place.

edit:: the ride back

so we left Goodtimes and headed back for the car when my dealer gets a phone call. He grabs his phone and rather than ask us for help carrying his 2 green stars, he puts on under his arm and the holds the other while talking ont he phone. so im sure the manchester police got a good laugh out of seeing this guy trying to carry all this stuff, with me carrying my RooR and my friend carrying a bag full of the slides and scales. (the cop actually paid us no attention at all). we head off back home and blaze up the .4g joint that i had brought. most of the trip was uneventful until we came upon a red 2003-2005 (im not exactly sure) Honda Civic Si, with a full modded blue light dash set up, with turbo gauges and stuff. He passes us and we're all having a good time looking at his car. 10 or 15min later, we catch up to the guy and my dealer decides to see what he's got. We pull even with him and stay there for a little, until the red car notices and starts to speed up. My dealer follows suit and speeds up, and we got going pretty fast. the guy in the red car redlines his engine twice while shifting and we left him in the dust, laughing for a good 20min after. Once back at my apt, my dealer tells us that hes going to go drop off his purchases and he'll be back in a little to go to dinner with us (its about 9:30pm now). My friend and I blaze up some bowls in my new RooR and wait for my dealer to call, who doesnt exactly have the best judgement of time. 11:00pm rolls around and he finally calls and says hes downstairs and that we should come down if we want to get dinner with him. he tells us that we're going to a pretty nice part of the city to get dinner and of course we dont have a problem with it. Right before we get to the restaurant, we pull up to a stop light and there are 4 or 5 white kids in an old sedan listening to, and loudly rapping to Dr. Dre. My dealer thinks this is really funny and decides to show off his car some more, turning his stereo up loud enough that the seat im in starts shaking. so we get to the restaurant and eat, listening to the drunk college students near us make asses of themselves. after dinner, we get back in his car and start to drive. i assumed we were going back to my apt, but when he started going the other direction, i figured he had other plans. we pull into the parking lot of a mcdonalds that has been closed for the night. he pulls out his personal stash and starts to break up enough for another blunt, and puts on the Ludacris video that he missed while waiting for that girl earlier. Right before he took the weed out, some guy in an old SUV pulls up and tells him that this is a special lot and that people have to pay to park. my dealer tells him that we're just messing with the TV and that we'd leave soon. they left us alone after that. so we roll the blunt and light it and leave to go drive somewhere else. By the time we finished the blunt, I had no idea where we were and no idea when i'd get back home (to use my RooR more, of course). We pull up to some random house in the burbs around the city, and because my dealer is kinda high, he misjudges stopping and lightly rolls into the Lexus parked infront of us, not doing any damage. so, Finally my dealer comes out of this house with 2 hats and a cd. he goes to reverse and because we're on a hill and he has stick, we end up rolling more into the Lexus. He guns it backward and we just bounce out of there. Then he brought us back to my apt and I blazed my RooR for the rest of the night. Damn, that was a great adventure.

2. nice roor u said it was 2 hundred good deal

3. Your dealer sounds like a pimp. I'd love to see pictures of his car.

4. Was this guy the same guy that jacked your weed? If not, what the story on that?

5. yea, same guy. im having a real hard time figuring out what to do, cause he really messed up with that other thing

6. nice adventure. but this guy stole ur weed? whats the story with that?