Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advanced Volcano use tips?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Xavior, May 25, 2004.

1. Hey I posted sthn like this a while a go but I was wondering if any of the owners of Volcano vaporizers had any advanced tips on usage? Just stuff that you've learnt from using it for a long period of time. I just got mine about a week ago and I <3 it, but I was suprised to find out that vaporizing kif worked best at really high temperatures.

Thanks

2. ive found the best way is like this:

1)put weed in machine
    2)turn on machine, with mouthpieces carbs etc. covered
    3)wait till mucho vapour is filling machine
    4)toke mucho vapour, hold in for 30 seconds-minute
    5)smoke rest of vapour as it is made normally
    6)let machine cool down before another bowl.

just seems to get me the most high if i take that one big rip at the beginning

3. taking big hits usually get you really high. :hippie:
    yeah i dont own a volcano, but i do own a vaporizer, and know the physics of it. the reason you are saying that it "works best" at high temps is probably because you are letting the weed burn. your not supposed to let it burn, just vaporize. that might be why. it vaporizes at about 200 C. (i think it is celcius?!?)

ive always wanted a volcano....

4. wee-one: I usually keep it at 185 because I had read that figure on the vaporizer research website, but when I use kif I turn it up higher cause it just stones me out more...at low temps the kif seems to just disappear without really gettin me that high. Keep savin for it, its so worth it.

adamBC: I take just average hits usually, if I take mega-hits my lungs crap out and I cant even smoke the vapor for a little while.

One tip I remember reading said that you could get a great number of balloons from just a little bit by turning the temp up as you go - but it tastes bad and kinda gives you a head-ache sometimes.

5. o ok nevermind what i said then. :)