Advanced Nutrients ???

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by soundscience4.0, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Anyone have any experience with the Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur A &B . I am interested in it and want to see if anybody has had any luck using it. Also is it ok to use Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy, and Advanced Nutrients Liquid carb Load along with the Connoisseur A &B . Is it ideal or safe to use these 2 along with the
    Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Part A & Part B. I dont want to over buy or overkill with so many nutrients. But I also dont mind if it works. Anymore help would be great before I commit myself. THANKS AGAIN! !!PEACE!!! PS I AM USING A SOIL MEDIUM

2. Connoisseur is a replacement macronutrient source. Using it with their other macronutrient sources will probably kill your plants. Also I wouldn't really bother with it anyway. A slight change in the NPK values isn't going to do what they claim (really, nothing will do what they claim), and I've never heard of anyone getting what they claim from it. They do state that you can only get the claimed benefit if you're a "master grower", so if you didn't get any better results you're just not "masterful" enough. It's a complete farce.

3. i use an sensi 2 part for grow n bloom with big bud and carbo load . you will not need to buy all of that stuff . just get the good base nutes and thats all you need . i add big bud also for high hopes ,lol

4. I use the sensi two part also with B-52, Voodo juice and overdrive and i am very happy with the results. I have used Botanicare, GH, and fox farms in the past with the same excact strains i am growing now and the plants look ten times more healthy and lush Faster stronger growth. It is incredible can almost watch them grow.

5. yeah they rave about the voodoo juice and the b52 is suppose to have all the xtra vitamins n stuff if i'm not mistaken right?

6. bud candy has the carb load in it :)

7. On my last round I used ONLY conny a and b in dwc with great success as a base.

It holds ph very well, I saw a good increase in flavor and yield compared to a few other bases I've used... Not much to say about it.. It's just a decent base that I'd reccomend in DWC.

I saw less burn at higher ppm's, but I usually don't reccomend ppm's over 1000 in indicas, most nutrient solutions tend to put an amount of harshness and lack of taste after even long flushes.

8. i used to use advanced nutrients for a while. i have used many of their products and stand behind all of them. their ph down is the biggest bang for the buck on the market. it is so concentrated you won't use hardly any. nowadays i use flora nova bloom as a base. i add grow here and there, and use things like cal mag/ humic acids/ and a carbo supplement. i get better results with general hydroponics to be honest. and i can't stand the way AN advertises. they're like used car salesmen in a way?

9. i got the advanced cataloge and nutrient calculator here lol
    heres the ripout center wroteout

BIGGER YIELDS FLOWERING SYSTEM
    pick...
    connoisseur a&b , or sensi bloom a&b , or (myfave) 3 part grow-micro-bloom
    weeks 1-6 4ml/L

hobbyist level-voodoo juice weeks 1&2 2ml/L
    -big bud weeks 2,3&4 2ml/L
    -B-52 weeks 3,4,5&6 2ml/L
    -overdrive weeks 5&6 2ml/L

expert grow level-pirahna weeks 1&2 2ml/L
    -bud candy weeks 1-6 2ml/L
    -final phase week 7 2ml/L

pro grow level-tarantula weeks 1&2 2ml/L
    -nirvana weeks 3-6 2ml/L
    -sensizyme weeks 1-6 2ml/L

grand master level-bud ignitor weeks 1&2 2ml/L
    -rhino skin weeks 1-6 2ml/L
    -bud factor X weeks 1-6 2ml/L

BIGGER YIELDS GROWING SYSTEM
    pick...
    Sensi grow a&b , or grow-micro-bloom
    weeks 1-4 4ml/L

B-52 weeks 1-4 2ml/L
    voodoo juice weeks 1&2 2ml/L

10. lol they are like used car salesman pretty annoying at times but i get my big huge jugs cheap and same with my add ins so i cant go wrong when i pay cheaper for advance than anything